2011年12月4日日曜日

Using the 20x20 PechaKucha presentation format for presentation training

Here's a link to a paper I published recently with my colleague Sylvan Payne in the Language Research Bulletin. Many thanks to the editorial board for their suggestions and patience for us (especially me) to finish the final writing and editing.

http://web.icu.ac.jp/lrb/volume-26-2011.html

Enjoy! We hope this will encourage teachers to try the 20x20 method in their classes.

It is always nice to be done with a research paper. Once again I wished I had done more sooner before the final deadline, but somehow it got done.

I want to thank my partner Sylvan for introducing 20x20 to me and persuading me to try it when we were team teaching a presentation course. He also created the initial templates we used.

I also want to thank all my students for the feedback they gave on their 20x20 experiences. Hopefully they have learned more about how an effective presentation can be prepared, rehearsed and delivered!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿