2010年1月7日木曜日

ARW Jan. 6 - Happy New Year!

What are my 2010 resolutions? See my blog article on those.

What are my resolutions for ARW? I want to make all of the remaining classes good chances for students to practice their critical thinking and English communication skills. I want to achieve a good balance between small group discussions where all students do intensive thinking and speaking and whole class discussions where I am providing topics or activities that will be stimulating and helpful.

Please keep helping me by giving me your feedback and comments and suggestions!

I hope everyone can find a good Winter Project topic and group through the Moodle system. Sometimes it can be difficult to make groups, but I hope everyone in BH can be flexible and make the project a meaningful, creative, and fun experience!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿