2010年11月25日木曜日

Falling behind in posting -- Why does blog writer's block happen?

I'm resuming my blog after almost two months with a reflection on "Writer's Block."

Why did I stop blogging? There wasn't any outside interference--I wasn't running away from any cyber stalkers or anything. All along, I had several things that I wanted to write about, so it wasn't a lack of topics either.

I just couldn't get myself to the key board for any more than basic work emails and documents.

Frankly, I really can't pinpoint any particular reason! Let's blame in fatigue of Autumn term, which really was a very busy term starting from the JACET Conference in Sendai and RW/WW Conference at ICU and also an LRB paper submission in October. November stayed busy with preparation for two presentations at JALT in Nagoya, which just finished this week.

Note: The following slide show has very little connection to my personal version of blog writer's block, but it has good music.

Anyway, I hope I can keep up my goal of 100 articles per year! Today is a catch up day and I'm going to stick a bunch of articles in October and November to hide my slacking...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿