2011年8月28日日曜日

Seattle Family Trip 2011

For Megumi and the kids, this was a one month stay with my Mom (Grandma) in Seattle. For me, it was two weeks since I was teaching the summer GLS program at ICU.

We weren't sure whether we could come up with the money for airfare etc., but because I got the summer job, it worked out and I'm very glad we decided to go. The kids had a great time hanging out with their cousins and going to local camps at YMCA etc. and Megumi and I were able to enjoy meeting family and friends in the dry, cool, sunny Seattle area.

Below are just a few photo highlights for the record. We have sooooo many good pictures and videos from this month long event that it is very difficult and time consuming to go through and choose the best pictures!




































 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿