2009年1月6日火曜日

Happy New Year! Goals for 2009--hopefully!

5 Goals for 2009

1. Keep blogging on my Learning Blog! I'm doing this mainly for my own reflection and won't worry too much about quality of content or readability. In general, develop my personal learning environment with my Google tools and Delicious bookmarks.

2. Read with my kids! I hope to keep up an almost daily pace of reading English books with my almost 6 year old son and almost 2 year old daughter. I've gotten a bit inconsistent on this.

3. Run 2 marathon races to keep fit. I'll do the Tokyo Marathon in March, but I want to do another one in the autumn.

4. Develop my research on how "confidence" develops in learning to speak a foreign language and how goal-setting, self-recording/analysis, reflection, and other active learning skills can contribute to that. Write two papers and make two presentations on that--hopefully. Explore PhD programs for this.

5. Get a babysitter so Meg and I can get away from the kids!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿